Friday, January 2, 2015

I know it is January 2, 2015.....

And I said my first post would be January 1,2015. But it was a holiday.

I wanted to welcome you to Big Mouth Blogging.

Big Mouth Blogging is my blogging service that wants to help large national businesses,small mom and pop businesses,and the DS Community get the word out about themselves, their products, and the company they represent or own.

When people choose to work with me, they purchase my attention to them, their products, and company the represent or own etc...

Before anyone ask is my business on the up and up, yes it is. I filed all the necessary paperwork(trade name report) with the  Oklahoma Secretary of State's office in September 2014. I also consulted the Oklahoma Tax Commission and since I am a service, and sole proprietor  of said service, I do not have to file anything with them unless I hire a/ or some employee(s).

So I am up, running and looking for my first paid client to kick of my 2015 and my blog. For the first person, I am willing to cut you a deal, to get this rolling. Contact me to talk.

I look forward to building the Big Mouth Blogging family with your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment